- You should always feel safe when sharing Your personal information with Digital Ventures. Digital Ventures has taken the technical and organizational security measures that are required to ensure that Your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, modification and deletion.
2. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
- Digital Ventures is the data controller for the processing of Your personal information handled by Digital Ventures. Information on how to contact us can be found in section 11.
3. WHEN DOES DIGITAL VENTURES COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
Digital Ventures collects personal information about You when:
- You request a demo version of Sportal 365 through the form, available on our website;
- You enter into contractual relation with Digital Ventures in order to use Sportal 365;
- You provide us with you CV, as well as with other information/documentation on your professional experience, educational status, heath condition;
- You voluntarily fill in the test forms, provided by us;
- You answer a survey, including but not limited to questionnaires or marketing surveys or reply to communication from Digital Ventures, or
- It is otherwise necessary to manage the relationship between You and Digital Ventures.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES DIGITAL VENTURES COLLECT?
- In the cases, listed in pt. 3 above, Digital Ventures collects personal information about You. Basic data that Digital Ventures collects includes Your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, employer company, position in the employer company, as well as other personal data, that You would voluntarily provide to us. When using Sportal 365 and when visiting Digital Ventures website, Digital Ventures may also collect data concerning usage, viewing and technical data, including Your IP address.
- Further Digital Ventures may also collect and process Information that You provide in public forums on Digital Ventures website or to Digital Ventures when You use Digital Ventures website, Digital Ventures sites on third-party platforms such as social networking sites.
5. HOW LONG IS THE DATA KEPT?
Digital Ventures will keep personal information regarding You only as long as it is necessary, having regard to the purpose of the processing. This means that personal information collected and processed for marketing purposes will be stored for as long as You have an account and deleted twelve (12) months after Your contract is terminated, unlessYou have given Digital Ventures Your voluntary consent to continue to process such data. Digital Ventures may store data for longer if required by law or if required in order to monitor Digital Ventures legal interests, for example if there are ongoing legal proceedings.
6. WHY DOES DIGITAL VENTURESPROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
- Digital Ventures processes Your personal information for various purposes. Primarily, Digital Ventures processes Your personal information in order to provide, manage, develop and customize Sportal 365 and its features, to manage the licensing relationship with You and to meet security and other statutory regulatory requirements. Your personal information may also provide the basis for market and customer analyses, market research, statistics, business monitoring and business and methodological development for Digital Ventures.
- Digital Ventures also processes Your personal information to provide better and more personalized offers and services. Personal information may, for example, be processed, linked, segmented and analyzed in order, by means of targeted marketing, to provide information, offers or recommendations on Digital Ventures advisory services, which are tailored to Your preferences, behaviors, needs or lifestyle.
- In addition to the above, Digital Ventures processes Your personal information to prevent, detect and investigate potential prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud.
7. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING?
- A majority of the personal information that Digital Ventures processes about You is processed in order for Digital Ventures to be able to provide and administer the Sportal 365 software and its features. Such is the case when Digital Ventures processes, inter alia, Your contact information such as Your e-mail address or Your phone number.
- Some of the personal information which Digital Ventures processes is processed based on a balance of interest, i.e. Digital Venture interest of processing the data outweighs the impact and risk the processing may have on Your integrity.
- To the extent that processing is carried out on the basis of a consent, it is voluntarily for You to give such a consent and You may at any time, wholly or partly, withdraw Your consent. If You choose to withdraw Your consent, and Digital Ventures processing is such that it requires Your consent, the processing will be carried out in accordance with Your most recently given consent.
8. DATA SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
The security, integrity and confidentiality of Your personal information is all important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect Your personal information from unauthorized disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to assess the need to implement additional measures or to make technical upgrades to existing procedures. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, few security measures are impenetrable, and we therefore kindly ask that You inform us immediately of any suspicious activities that You notice when using the Sportal 365 software.
9. WHO DOES DIGITAL VENTURES GIVE THE DATA TO?
- Depending on the service that you entered a contractual relation for, Digital Ventures may disclose Your personal information to our employees, our external consultants, business partners and other third parties in order to fulfil the agreement with You or to fulfill agreements with Digital Ventures suppliers and partners.
- Digital Ventures may also disclose personal information to companies that process personal information on our behalf, such as our IT system providers, customer service companies and affiliates. If personal information is disclosed to such companies that process data on Digital Ventures behalf, Digital Ventures enters into data processing agreements with such parties in order to ensure that a high level of security for Your personal information is maintained.
- Personal information may also be disclosed, if needed, to comply with statutory legal requirements or requirements from regulatory authorities, to safeguard Digital Ventures legal interests or to detect, prevent, or pay attention to fraud and other security or technical issues.
11. RIGHT TO REQUEST INFORMATION AND CORRECTIONS ETC.
- You have the right to be given free information about, inter alia, the personal information that Digital Ventures processes on You and for what purpose Digital Ventures is processing Your personal information (so-called record extract). Any such request for a record extract must be made in writing and be signed by You.
- You are also entitled to have inaccurate, misleading or incomplete data corrected, anonymized or deleted. You are also entitled to request Digital Ventures to restrict the processing of Your personal information and to object to the processing. Furthermore You may exercise Your right to data portability, which means that You have the right to receive the personal information processed about You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Please note that some of the rights above only may be exercised in certain situations, e.g. the right to data portability, which only applies when the processing is carried out on the basis of an agreement or a consent and if the processing is carried out by automated means. In case You have any questions regarding how Digital Ventures processes Your personal information, want to exercise any of Your rights or want to know more about the rights, You may contact us as indicated below.
E-mail address: yanita.stefanova @sportal.bg
Address: Republic of Bulgaria, city of Sofia 1113, 3A Nikolay Haitov str.
Contact person: Yanita Stefanova, Project Manager
- You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if You consider that Your personal information has been processed in contradiction with applicable data protection legislation.