Sports fans are some of the most demanding and passionate consumers. Their passion for the team and athletes they support translates into expectations of extensive coverage at speed. So say hello to Sportal365!
Sportal365 is more than the world’s first sports CMS. It’s an API powered headless tool that lets sports media publishers, bookmakers and sports right holders cover the sports world at speed, and on any device.
Sportal365 is trusted by organisations from any size such as Bet365, Livescore.com, GSP, Bwin, Sportal.bg and many others. That trust is based on our product’s flexibility to match each client’s requirements. This is also the reason why we are backed by the largest media network in Europe – Ringer AG
Our community using the CMS to create meaningful and informative stories is growing, and we need the best minds to help us continue developing this unique product.
Join us and let’s shape the future of the sports industry together!
We are looking for a frontend engineer who will be part of our core product development team.
- Translating user interface requirements into a high-quality code
- Work independently and within a team in a dynamic agile environment and workplace
- Create, maintain and improve technical documentation
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and TypeScript
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with building applications designed with central state management via libraries like Flux and Redux
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and REST APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git, and pull/merge-request code review workflows on popular repository hosting platforms like GitHub and GitLab
- Nice to have
- Experience in unit, integration, component testing
- Understanding of SOLID and KISS principles
- Experience in translating user interface requirements into high quality code
- Rest API
- Jira, Git, Bitbucket
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company.
- Latest technical tools, so that you can be always up to date
- Premium medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and additional benefits packages
- Parental Leave
- Work in a fast growing tech company backed by the largest media network in Europe
- This process takes up to 2 weeks, but we are happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- Face to face chat with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment
- Meet the team (with a few people from Sportal365)
- References check
- Values assessment
Want to lear more about Sportal365?
Take a look at our latest news, learn more about our story or go around the product itself.