Sports fans are some of the most demanding and passionate consumers. Their passion for the team and athletes they support translates into expectations of extensive coverage at speed. So say hello to Sportal365!
Sportal365 is more than the world’s first sports CMS. It’s an API powered headless tool that lets sports media publishers, bookmakers and sports right holders cover the sports world at speed, and on any device.
Sportal365 is trusted by organisations from any size such as Bet365, Livescore.com, GSP, Bwin, Sportal.bg and many others. That trust is based on our product’s flexibility to match each client’s requirements. This is also the reason why we are backed by the largest media network in Europe – Ringer AG
Our community using the CMS to create meaningful and informative stories is growing, and we need the best minds to help us continue developing this unique product.
Join us and let’s shape the future of the sports industry together!
- Designing, implementing and maintaining a White Label web solution based on WordPress
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Knowledge of WordPress internals: Data storage, plugin system, WordPress APIs
- Experience in WordPress Custom Plugin Development
- Understands WordPress architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization
- Should understand how to make WordPress manageable from admin panel
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX
- Working with version control systems such as GIT
- Strong self-organizing skills and ownership of deliveries
- Open mind to new technologies and workflows
- Nice to have:
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with designing and querying relational databases
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company.
- Latest technical tools, so that you can be always up to date
- Premium medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and additional benefits packages
- Parental Leave
- Work in a fast growing tech company backed by the largest media network in Europe
- This process takes up to 2 weeks, but we are happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- Face to face chat with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment
- Meet the team (with a few people from Sportal365)
- References check
- Values assessment