Sports fans are some of the most demanding and passionate consumers. Their passion for the team and athletes they support translates into expectations of extensive coverage at speed. So say hello to Sportal365!
Sportal365 is more than the world’s first sports CMS. It’s an API powered headless tool that lets sports media publishers, bookmakers and sports right holders cover the sports world at speed, and on any device.
Sportal365 is trusted by organisations from any size such as Bet365, Livescore.com, GSP, Bwin, Sportal.bg and many others. That trust is based on our product’s flexibility to match each client’s requirements. This is also the reason why we are backed by the largest media network in Europe – Ringer AG
Our community using the CMS to create meaningful and informative stories is growing, and we need the best minds to help us continue developing this unique product.
Join us and let’s shape the future of the sports industry together!
We are looking for a senior automation engineer to join our core product QA team.
- Actively participate in the release and QA Automation activities planning
- Design, develop, maintain and improve test cases and test plans according to the specified requirements
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests
- Execute automated and manual tests;
- Report test results and defects;
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues in the software;
- Work independently and within a team in a dynamic agile environment and workplace
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle, QA processes and methodologies – test planning, test case management tools, bug tracking systems and software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of at least one OOP language – Java, PHP (Java is an advantage)
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong self-organizing skills and ownership of deliveries
- Strong communication skills
- Open mind to new technologies and workflows
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile based Software Development Processes
- Experience with working on Linux distributions
- Continuous integration tools and processes Technology Experience with Jenkins, Git, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Docker or similar.
- Rest Assured
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company.
- Latest technical tools, so that you can be always up to date
- Premium medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and additional benefits packages
- Parental Leave
- Work in a fast growing tech company backed by the largest media network in Europe
- This process takes up to 2 weeks, but we are happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- Face to face chat with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment
- Meet the team (with a few people from Sportal365)
- References check
- Values assessment