Sports fans are some of the most demanding and passionate consumers. Their passion for the team and athletes they support translates into expectations of extensive coverage at speed. So say hello to Sportal365!
Sportal365 is more than the world’s first sports CMS. It’s an API powered headless tool that lets sports media publishers, bookmakers and sports right holders cover the sports world at speed, and on any device.
Sportal365 is trusted by organisations from any size such as Bet365, Livescore.com, GSP, Bwin, Sportal.bg and many others. That trust is based on our product’s flexibility to match each client’s requirements. This is also the reason why we are backed by the largest media network in Europe – Ringer AG
Our community using the CMS to create meaningful and informative stories is growing, and we need the best minds to help us continue developing this unique product.
Join us and let’s shape the future of the sports industry together!
We are looking for a senior frontend engineer who will have technical ownership of our products.
- Technical design of new features and improvements to existing code base
- Translating user interface requirements into a high-quality architecture and code
- Work independently and within a team in a dynamic agile environment and workplace
- Create, maintain and improve technical documentation
- Advise team on best development practices and processes
- Supervise frontend technology stack and encourage the team to explore new technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js and TypeScript
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Continuous improvement of development processes and technical solutions
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with building applications designed with central state management via libraries like Flux and Redux
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and REST APIs
- Good experience in unit, integration, component testing
- Understanding of SOLID and KISS principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git, and pull/merge-request code review workflows on popular repository hosting platforms like GitHub and GitLab
- Experience with facilitating code reviews
- Rest API
- Jira, Git, Bitbucket
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company.
- Latest technical tools, so that you can be always up to date
- Premium medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and additional benefits packages
- Parental Leave
- Work in a fast growing tech company backed by the largest media network in Europe
- This process takes up to 2 weeks, but we are happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- Face to face chat with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment
- Meet the team (with a few people from Sportal365)
- References check
- Values assessment