Sports fans are some of the most demanding and passionate consumers. Their passion for the team and athletes they support translates into expectations of extensive coverage at speed. So say hello to Sportal365!
Sportal365 is more than the world’s first sports CMS. It’s an API powered headless tool that lets sports media publishers, bookmakers and sports right holders cover the sports world at speed, and on any device.
Sportal365 is trusted by organisations from any size such as Bet365, Livescore.com, GSP, Bwin, Sportal.bg and many others. That trust is based on our product’s flexibility to match each client’s requirements. This is also the reason why we are backed by the largest media network in Europe – Ringer AG
Our community using the CMS to create meaningful and informative stories is growing, and we need the best minds to help us continue developing this unique product.
Join us and let’s shape the future of the sports industry together!
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues in a timely manner.
- Communicating with coworkers to diagnose problems.
- Going through the process of fixing technical issues.
- Prioritising your workload to ensure the most critical issues are resolved first.
- Documenting common support procedures that coworkers can follow.
- Providing support remotely when necessary.
- Degree in computer science or information technology preferred.
- Previous experience in a technical support role.
- Experience with remote desktop applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CMS systems work is preferred
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
Sportal 365 benefits
- Work from anywhere: We’re a remote-first company.
- Latest technical tools, so that you can be always up to date
- Premium medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and additional benefits packages
- Parental Leave
- Work in a fast growing tech company backed by the largest media network in Europe
- This process takes up to 2 weeks, but we are happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- Face to face chat with the Talent Acquisition Team or the hiring Manager
- Technical assessment
- Meet the team (with a few people from Sportal365)
- References check
- Values assessment
Want to lear more about Sportal365?
Take a look at our latest news, learn more about our story or go around the product itself.