Sports fans are some of the most demanding and passionate consumers. Their passion for the team and athletes they support translates into expectations of extensive coverage at speed. So say hello to Sportal365!
Sportal365 is more than the world’s first sports CMS. It’s an API powered headless tool that lets sports media publishers, bookmakers and sports right holders cover the sports world at speed, and on any device.
Sportal365 is trusted by organisations from any size such as Bet365, Livescore.com, GSP, Bwin, Sportal.bg and many others. That trust is based on our product’s flexibility to match each client’s requirements. This is also the reason why we are backed by the largest media network in Europe – Ringer AG
Our community using the CMS to create meaningful and informative stories is growing, and we need the best minds to help us continue developing this unique product.
Join us and let’s shape the future of the sports industry together!
- Develop a deep and proficient technical and functional understanding of Sportal365 CMS, associated add-ons and product development roadmap
- Provide a bridge between the Product development team and the Sales & Support teams
- Advise prospective and current customers on the technical capabilities of our product
- Support the Sales team in quickly and accurately responding to customers’ technical questions about the product
- Support the Sales team in Pre-sales activities as a technical representative for the product including
- Meeting prospective customers and their technical teams
- Making technical demos and presentations
- Responding to technical questions and details
- Helping in providing technical details for proposals & offers
- Support Post-sales activities including
- Onboarding support to customers and their technical teams
- Responding to technical questions and hand-holding customers’ technical teams during this period
- Provide support to the Account managers and Customer service team in troubleshooting reported technical issues
- Channel observations from customer implementations and customer feedback related to technical aspects to Product teams in a structured manner
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s or similar level degree in Engineering is plus
- Deep technical skills with the ability to translate features, functionality, capabilities and technical requirements into technical solution proposals for the customer
- Proficiency in English, great communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent management and organisational skills and a proactive mindset
- Deep understanding of Headless Content Management Systems and website publishing software, especially in the sports industry is plus
- Experience in the sports technology industry would be preferred
- Work from anywhere
- Work for a fast-growing product tech company backed by the largest media network in Europe
- Use cutting-edge technologies in real projects
- Additional health insurance
- Annual employee performance review
- Team-building events
- Competitive salary and additional benefits packages
Join the team and make a lasting impact!
Sportal365. Powering the Future of Sports.
Take a look at our latest news, learn more about our story or go around the product itself.