We are happy to announce the release of v3.16.0 of Sportal365 CMS. It’s a very exciting release that brings a lot of new features and improvements.
The highlights include:
- WebP support in Image Processing API
- Live audio commentaries integration
- Speed improvements for large articles
- Lists improvements
You can find details about it here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@mediaplatform/sportal365-football-sdk
New API features and improvements
- WebP support in Image Processing API. By adding a parameter in the URL, you can now request a different image type.
- Sort content items by Published At by default. Articles are no longer published by Created at, but rather by their published at time stamp.
- Custom headers for preview URL feature. This allows you to request the content in a particular format, add authentication or something else entirely.
- Webhook functionality. The new webhook functionality allows developers to receive the entire content on a specified URL when it’s updated, created or deleted.
- Add content IDs search for endpoints. You can now request the Content API to return particular content IDs.
New CMS features
- Speed improvements for large articles. Content with many blocks in the body now loads instantly.
- Integration with live commentaries provided by Spotlight Sports Group.
- Lists improvements. This includes updates on:
- Lists can now be reordered
- Content items can be trimmed when updating config.
- CMS users can now see what lists the content item appears in.
- Quick access functionality. You can define a navigation sidebar item that when clicked will display all content from a selected list.
- Content footer. You can define a content footer – free text or selection from a predefined list.
- Optional category for polls
- Banners can have types
- Images can have authors
- New football connections are now available for coach, venue and president
And as always, a number of smaller improvements and bug fixes were also made.