This release builds on top of the previous one by introducing improvements on the Social feeds feature as well as preparing APIs for our new “Automatic tagging and linking” feature.
- Expose API for events/markets/selections
- This allows the links inside the odds widget to be connected to the event itself on the bookmaker’s website.
- Allow following of Facebook profiles
- Journalists can now follow Facebook profiles. Works only with public data.
Content API / CMS
- Field for generic data
- This allows clients to insert custom data format inside the API the platform.
Auto tagging and linking content
- The first APIs of the upcoming feature are available.
- When released, this feature would allow the CMS to automatically link and tag players, teams, coaches, etc. Manual journalistic override will of course be available.
- Improved support for Instagram profiles.
- Some Instagram limitations regarding the number of requests to their servers were resolved.
- UX improvements for Social feed browsing
- Introducing new setting for links
- Configurable URL for data submission
- Clients can specify a URL where the betslip data will be sent.
- Eager loading of creator info
- Performance improvement for every content API endpoint that exposes the information of the user who created the piece of content.
- Improved results for searching content
- Searching for content now, e.g. articles, now returns much more accurate results.
- Display time in specified timezone
- Each project can be configured so that it displays timestamps in particular timezone, not GMT as it is by default.
- UI improvements